Track other’s Android phone location for free:
In the event that you have a Google Account, as most Android clients do, at that point it is to a great degree simple to track telephone area with the expectation of complimentary utilizing Android Device Manager. This is a device in-worked in Google Android Devices, and all you have to do to initiate it is flip a switch on. You would then be able to download the area tracker application from Play Store on some other Android Device, and utilize it to find telephone area for nothing.
Features of Android Device Manager:
- Locate Android devices which are logged onto a Google Account.
- Reset the screen lock PIN.
- Erase all data.
- Set off an alarm.
- Lock the Phone.
How to track other Android phone location for free using Android Device Manager:
Step 1: Switch Android Device Manager On.
- Go to Settings > Security.
- You’ll find the option “Remotely locate this device” and “Allow remote lock and erase” under the Android Device Manager option. Keep them turned on.
Step 2: Turn the Location Access On.
- Go to Settings > Location.
- Toggle it On.
Step 3: Track Phone location for free using Android Device Manager.
- Access the phone tracker app.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Swipe along the bottom of the screen to get access to all your devices.
- Choose the device you want to locate.
- You’ll find a map with the location of the device.
- You can even access any of the other features mentioned earlier.